Monday, December 1, 2014

Newsflash!

I have fantastic news! I am now represented by Justin Rucker of Shannon Associates! I'm thrilled to be part of such a wonderful agency. I have been a fan of their artists for a long time and am proud to be included amongst such talented people. I'm looking forward to a long and successful partnership.

This has been a long journey for me and I'm so happy to have reached this goal. Now on to the next one.

And because every post should include art, here is a completely unrelated sketch.



4 comments:

  1. Congratulations, Laura! It's going to be a wonderful partnership for you, I can feel it. And I LOVE this sketch - so many fun stories going on in those seats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! I'm very happy for you!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...