Monday, December 8, 2014

Monday is starting with a bang.

The last week has been a whirlwind of possibilities and good news. 
My head is spinning! I'll be able to share at some point early next year, I hope. 

Meanwhile…

One of the things on my to do list was to get my Etsy shop up and running again. I have original paintings and prints of my illustrations. I'll be adding a few more prints this week. Please take a look and see if there's something that's just right for gift giving or receiving.

Hand painted birdhouse framing an original collage painting.
One of the prints available in my shop.

You can read my post-PiBoIdMo post on Tara Lazar's Picture Book Idea Month 
blog and comment there to win my Winter Dancing print. It's my first bit of public writing 
outside of this blog and let me tell you it is nerve wracking!

Win this print on the PiBoIdMo blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...