Friday, August 30, 2013

Seminar sketching




Last night my husband and I attended a seminar with the intention of meeting an HGTV star and getting some free stuff. The free stuff was junk and the star nowhere to be seen. It was entertaining, however. My favorite was the speaker saying never trust someone else's opinion then going on to try and sell his system to the audience. A bit of a disconnect, don't you think? We're always amazed at the pitch and how people pop up and run to the back to lay down thousands of dollars to learn the get rich system du jour being offered. I'm always curious what happens to these people. Anyway, no time wasted as I got a lot of sketching done.




Go check out this week's posts on the Simply Messing About blog. Lot's of good info from Tracy Bishop and Christina Forshay.


1 comment:

  1. Great sketches, Laura. Skeptical look is perfect!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...