Friday, May 3, 2013

Epicness


My dog is a hero in his own mind. Bravely facing off squirrels, pigeons, and the occasional pair of ducks (from a safe distance, of course). He is always on the job, unless he's sleeping. He is, in a word, EPIC.


I would have loved to see his reaction to this HUGE wild turkey strolling by the house like a regular neighbor. If he hadn't been so busy sleeping, this baby would have blown his tiny mind!


I need to get these lovelies planted. I can't wait until I have lots of home grown veggies to harvest. Drums fingers impatiently.


I have several projects in process right now, one of which is my first ever embroidery pattern. I hope to have it ready to sell as a downloadable pattern in my Etsy shop sometime this month. Stay tuned.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...