Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Quick Hello!

I'm working on my new website. It's pretty much complete, except for a new illustration for my contact page and some domain transferring. I'm switching over to Squarespace for my hosting & I am loving the interface so far. So much easier than Headway and WordPress! Today, I have no email access, though. Hoping that's fixed quickly. I feel so cut off.

Meanwhile, I'm working on some new characters.

This little piggy went to MIT.


I'm so excited to be going to the SCBWI National Conference this summer! Excited and panicked. I'm planning on adding a bunch of new portfolio pieces and completing a book dummy by then. Eek! I'm still having an LA or Bust Sale in my Etsy shop and I'm clearing room by selling off my remaining BeautiControl stock. Spa anyone?

Don't forget you can also find me and my friends at our new group blog. Lots of tips and tricks over there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...