Sunday, January 13, 2013

A bit of this, a bit of that…


I've had every intention of blogging more. I planned a big year in review post, a resolutions post, & lots of in progress posts. The best laid plans, you know. Truth is I thoroughly enjoyed the holidays and took full advantage of the break. Now I'm neck deep in deadlines and promo.

I've had kangaroos on my mind for awhile. I don't know why, but I don't mess with my muse. If she wants me to draw kangaroos, then I will. Good things happen when I listen.

I have a plan for these guys. Hopefully, I can squeeze them into my already tight schedule.

2 comments:

  1. You totally rocked those kangaroos, Laura. And boy are the skating penguins adorable (and I want to know mooorrre about them).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Gina! The penguins are for my blog/site header. I'm painting the whole scene now.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...