Friday, October 19, 2012

Writing & Sketching


Over the years, I've resisted writing my own stories. Writing is hard! I see how much time I spend improving my artwork, so the idea of working on an equally difficult craft at the same time seemed too overwhelming. But the Universe has other ideas for me. I've been getting so many signs that I need to write lately. It's like there's a crowd of people outside with signs that say 'Write already!'. I still ignored them, but then the stories just started coming. I'm keeping them safe in a little notebook. Taking them out one by one & working on them. Some come as pictures, some as words. Here's a little snippet from one of those stories. I'm really hoping I can turn one or two into actual books.

1 comment:

  1. Love that little pig. Don't dunk the boat! :) I'm so glad you are writing!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...