Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Psycho Donuts

I thought I'd share a few shots from the Psycho Donuts art show. 
You have until July 26 to stop by and see mine and other the artists' creations. 
They're all available for purchase.

You can see by the rotating eyeballs that this place is something special.


There are no ordinary donuts here. There's even one covered in Cap'n Crunch cereal.


The staff is extraordinary, too.


My boys are 'special', too. I think we need a 
padded room at home, too.


Great art on the walls! I love the sepia watercolors.




I hope you get a chance to stop by if you're local.

2 comments:

  1. I can't believe I've never made it into Psycho Donuts! Probably for good reason as it looks way tempting. But so hilarious. Love your pieces for the show :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. that looks soo awesome!!! i wish i could go there!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...