Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Spring Fever


My teenager made this little collage for his sweetie for Valentine's Day. There are no romantic people in this family, but maybe he'll break the mold.


This is pretty much the only thing my youngest will do. Period.


I've given up on winter. It is completely MIA. I need me some rain! All of this Spring weather does have me dreaming of my future garden. One thing is for sure, it will contain daisies. I absolutely L-O-V-E daisies. Love! Landscaping is still a low priority around here. We have too many unfun things on the list — fences, copper pipes, a peeling deck. I do hope to plant a few things this year anyway. I need to plant some happiness and sunshine around here.



The Day Lilies originally came from my mom's garden, then were planted in the garden at my last house, and now making an appearance here in my new garden. They're orange, too. Are you sensing a theme here? You can follow my Gardens board on Pinterest. The perfect place for dreaming.


I'm steadily working my way through the third out of six books on gardening. I'm watching a lot of the series Bones. Love it! I hope they have enough seasons to get me through book number six.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...