Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Halloween

Halloween makes me so happy we moved almost two years ago. Are new neighborhood is so much fun on Halloween. We actually got caught in a couple of 'traffic jams' while Trick or Treating. This year we had the teenager and his friends hang out at the house and pass out treats (chaperoned, of course). The younger set then hit the road. A good time was had by all.


One of the perks of having a 10 year old, is that he can carve his own pumpkin! Thank goodness! I really don't like doing that at all.


Here are my Chick Magnet & my Lil Miss Sunshine. I'm so proud. I like that I got to applique and hand stitch the Chick costume. So much fun! The best part is that the little guy is wearing my old Tinkerbell costume. Talk about 'reuse'.


This is a really bad picture of a truly great costume. I wanted to keep this adorable baby! Can you believe the cuteness here?

P.S. I won a poster print from UPrinting on Jannie Ho's blog. Oh, the possibilities!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...