Monday, October 3, 2011

Sketch Sneaky Peak


Here's a sneaky peak of what I'm working on right now. I hope to be able to talk about it soon, but I can say that it involves multiple books. Squeeeee!



In other news, I'm knee deep in bathroom remodeling, enduring one hiccup after another. One thing's for sure, I do not enjoy doing it myself. Painting, hanging pictures or shelves are more my speed. My husband's just loving that I insisted on removing a 'perfectly good' tile floor, thus causing him to do intense manual labor. He's just thrilled (tongue inserted firmly in cheek)! His mantra is 'Why do it yourself when you can pay someone else to do it'. I have to agree, but I'll have to earn a lot more money to put it into practice. Sigh. At least I had enough sense to know I wouldn't want to lay the tile myself. I should get points for that.

1 comment:

  1. Okay, hiring someone.... has some dire consequences that is chronicled in my blog today. Be afraid, be very afraid...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...