Monday, September 19, 2011

A quick check in and a Collage Portrait


Last Mother's Day I made this collage portrait for my friend, Paula Prass. I was so saddened when she lost her son. That's every parent's worst nightmare. Making this portrait for her was just a small way for me to reach out to her and let her know she's not alone. I'm so happy to hear it made it safely to her new home, despite the straight-out-of-SNL movers she hired. You can read about those guys here.


This last weekend was our church's Festival! It's the highlight of the year. My kids rode their favorite ride, The Zipper, over and over and over again. They have cast iron stomachs.


And here is my trusty assistant. He's helping me choose paint colors for the half bathroom. More on that and who, ultimately, picked out the color tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...