Thursday, July 28, 2011

Summer


Sorry to be such a bad blogger. It's hard to do everything in the summer when the kids are home. I'm trying to soak up every last minute of relaxing with my family while it lasts. School starts soon. I always dread it, but I do love the regular work hours it brings.

This is a photo of my kids going off to camp. I just love watching them go off to their day of fun and friends. I wish I had taken this photo every year they've gone. It'd be fun to see the growth, which has been beyond reason this year. My oldest is wearing size 12 shoes. How can that be? He was super tiny when he was born. Maybe even smaller than the shoe. How does a tiny peanut get so big so fast? It flies, my friends. Enjoy every single moment with your kids and don't blink! They'll be big before you know it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...