Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Watching them grow

These last few months, I've enjoyed watching my oldest blossom. He's really come into his own. I get to witness him standing fully in his own power. At thirteen, he's so comfortable in his own skin, which amazes me! I was so shy at that age, but he's not. It is awe inspiring and every bit as exciting as watching him take his first steps!


He's got this great talent of being able to manage and guide people. He gets this gift from his dad. Yesterday was my nine year old's end of the year party, so I brought the big guy along. He handled it with ease and they loved him!


I can't wait to see what he'll do in high school. There are so many opportunities at the school he's going to. So glad I get front row seats!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...