Tuesday, June 28, 2011

A day of antiquing and junking with my mom


My definition of the perfect morning:)


On Saturday, my mom and I went to a local consignment store and some antique shops. So much fun! I had wanted to do this since my kids were little, but the thought of little boys around all that cool, breakable stuff kept me away. So glad I finally went. 

I could not pass these old croquet balls up. I just love the design and color. The bowl was another find. It's originally from Crate & Barrel.


My son supposedly has a beach themed room. You can't tell, because I still haven't gotten around to finishing it. I found this adorable little shelf for him to put all of his 'treasures' in. Cuteness!


This was my favorite find—old music books and photos to use for collages!


1 comment:

  1. What a great outing & lovely finds! I too need to get out to some antique shops - been way too long. Love the little boat shelf.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...