Monday, March 14, 2011

Randomness and the 80s Party



I had an insanely fun time dancing my heart out at our school's dinner and auction Saturday night. It was an 80s theme. As the owner of 80s hair, I was very excited to let my hair do it's thing. I put straightening gel in it, can you tell? It just got bigger the more I danced. I'm thinking that gel isn't doing what it's supposed to do.

Can you believe how much jewelry I had on?






We had a Prom King and Queen.


There were a lot of mullats.


The fourth grade parents really got into the 80s thing. They even had a second 80s outfit for the after party.




This and that:

Have you seen these hand painted brooches by one of my favorite artists, Genine Zlatkis?
Meg Hunt and her sister are starting an art auction to help Japan. Please spread the word.
I'm really enjoying following Design Mom's story of their move to France.

I'm not enjoying this time change—are you?

2 comments:

  1. Oh, Laura! Your 80s party looks like it was a hoot! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE your 80's look!! You're totally ageless Laura!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...