Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day!


I wish all of you a very happy Valentine's Day! In honor of this occasion, I painted this piece. It's a combination of acrylic paint, collage, pen, and digital painting. You can purchase it here.

My husband surprised us with a couple of early Valentine's gifts yesterday—an iPad and a Kindle! He's definitely a keeper and not just because he spoils us. He has lots of other wonderful qualities that we love so much. The kids have taken over the iPad, of course, but I'm hoping to play with it today. I need to find some useful apps for me (any suggestions?) and of course, I'll have to sew up some covers for them. Carmen Brunson pointed me to this tutorial that I might try (minus the flowers).

2 comments:

  1. Soooo pretty! And cute and original! Love the collage texture. Happy Valentine's!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun with your new toys!
    I like your new Valentine drawing. It's sweet!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...