Thursday, December 30, 2010

Sketchbook Project — Winter & Some Golf

The Sketchbook Project is coming to a close in a couple of weeks. It'll be a mad dash to finish it up. I hope to fill several pages with some collage and some prints of illos I've colored using sketches from the book. Crossing my fingers that'll I'll make the deadline.


After being hit with lots of sickness around here, I'm happy that my family and I are healthy. My husband feels like he's coming down with something, but we're ignoring it in hopes it will go away. He's out playing golf right now, so I think it's working.


My husband is obsessed with golf. He plays whenever he can and watches it on TV every weekend. He records the PGA Tour, The Champions Tour, and the LPGA. I kid you not. He never does anything halfway. My hope is that the boys someday get into it so they can all go together (and I can stay home and paint for 5 uninterrupted hours!).

3 comments:

  1. Such sweet sketches! I love the jaunty tree and the mini golf is darling (nice gopher)! Here's to your 5 hours, Laura! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. super cute minigolf!!! Lovely blog header too :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...