Friday, December 24, 2010

Merry Christmas!!! I guess I need to finish decorating, wrapping, cleaning!

I hope you all have a very Merry Christmas!! Thank you for following my blog this year!


I've been experimenting with digital painting lately. I made this illo into a Christmas one using a color pencil brush in Photoshop. It still needs some work, but overall, I'm happy with it.


 This is an elf from Christmas past. I made him out from a pattern when I was a teenager. He's a little bedraggled, but still loved.


This little Stanley reminds me of when my 13 year old was a preschooler. Good memories! We have a tradition in my family in which each kid receives an ornament each year. We date and initial the back so that when they grow up and have their own tree, they take all the ornaments they've collected over the years.


This is an ornament that belonged to my grandparents. 


This is the stocking my mom made for me when I was a teenager. 
My youngest uses this one. He's all about color!

3 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas Laura! Hope you all have a great one!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the image of the little boy and girl.

    Its too sweet!

    Joanna

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...