Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Who let the dogs out?


After a week and a half forced hiatus from walking, Cody and I got to walk the trail today. It's still Fall here as you can see. My front yard looks like a leaf bomb went off and with rain coming, it'll only get worse.


Here are Cody and his walking buddies. It would have been a funnier picture if you could see us trying to get them to stay long enough to get the shot. Cody is the little guy wearing the red jacket. Thanks Corina for taking the picture!


This is a sneak preview of my first digitally painted piece. I painted with acrylics then scanned it and painted over the base in Photoshop. Not my favorite way of working, but it's a good skill to have.

I'm posting about our favorite Christmas books next.

3 comments:

  1. ahh well fall is really over here. In our fields we have thigh high snow :).
    I can well imagine the joy you had getting the picture taken hehehe. It came out really good. All the dogs look like real personalities. Good shot.
    The duck is looking nice. looking forward to seeing more of it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dogs are my weakness and this click of yours is amazing......Love them...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello :) your dogs are soo cute! love them. nice to meet you here, hope we can be good friend :) tq

    -nayya-

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...