Monday, October 4, 2010

Morning Warm Up


I just wanted to pop in and say hello! I've been busy sewing, though, mostly I'm trying to coax my machine into cooperating. It's acting up a bit :(

Here's a quick color sketch. I felt the need to make some art this morning, but time is short. I've had this sketch for awhile, so I colored it quickly in Photoshop. I'm not sure how long it took, but I put the emphasis on speed so that I wouldn't over think it. It was fun! I just love red barns, don't you?

I've updated my Etsy shop with lots of prints and originals. I'm now printing on Epson Ultra Premium Photo paper in Luster. The new prints are gorgeous and most are matted. Check it out!

I hope to post a giveaway later this week. Hint: it's something for Halloween. Can you believe it's October already?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...