Friday, October 22, 2010

Illustration Friday — Racing


I just couldn't pass posting this illo again for this week's Illustration Friday theme. He's just right for it!


There's still time to get this Spidery Trick or Treat bag that I designed. I've ordered one for each of my kids and I'm so excited about it for two reasons: #1-Well, I designed it! and #2-This is a much better option to the plastic pumpkins or pillow cases we've used on previous Halloweens. You can buy your own here.


I've also made this beautiful fall print available in my Etsy shop

14 comments:

  1. Love your illustration, super awesome. I also really like your blog topper, super cuteness.

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cute! love the little guy in the car!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this Laura! The colors on the boy are so pure and angelic! the texture on the car is cool and the map in the background is pure genius!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks everyone! This piece is a bit of a change of direction for me. I'm loving it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The car is a fav, but the spider is too precious and could be racing to make halloween :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your artwork is so adorable and I love the spider bag...cute!cute!cute! How neat you were out here in Springfield this summer!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations Laura. your illustration is very good!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute, especially with the map behind it. LOVE that spider...great idea! also, love the pumpkin. your work is just so lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  9. i like the way you have mixed it up! the racing with the map!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for all of your lovely comments!! They make me smile!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...