Monday, September 20, 2010

Sketchbook Project — Gigi


Here's another page from my Sketchbook. My sketchbook themee is a 'Day in a Life' and it will show all of what I'm going through as an artist. So far, unfortunately, that includes the good, the bad, and the ugly (mostly ugly). I'm hoping some more good shows up soon. This sketch book will show a lot of me just drawing. That's not always pretty, but hopefully, it'll get better and easier as I go along. For better or worse, it'll all be showcased in this book. Gulp!

On a whim, I decided to color this with color pencil. It smeared the drawing a bit. Live and learn. I'm working really hard not to over think this project. The point, for me, is to have fun and not to worry so much about the final product. That's taking a lot of discipline so far.

3 comments:

  1. she's cute! reminds me of my Sophie. I think you are doing great! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ugly? Are you kidding me? Your sketches are anything but, Laura!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...