Sunday, June 6, 2010

Portfolio Presentation on LinkedIn Profile

While searching around LinkedIn the other day, I came upon a presentation on an art director's profile showing the books she had art directed. There was a link to the application she used called SlideShare. I immediately signed up and started creating my own with PowerPoint. You can view it here. I think it's a great idea for illustrators! When you're trying to connect with potential clients, they can easily check out your work. You can have up to 3 presentations uploaded. I plan to create another one for licensing. Remember to save your images under "save for web…" before you place them in PowerPoint to keep your presentation small. I didn't the first time around which made it huge! Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...