Saturday, June 12, 2010

9!!


My baby turned 9 today. I have no idea how that happened. I'm so glad that he's still a cuddly little guy. He's so amazing! He's always creating things. His latest is ninja stars out of paper and paper airplanes. He knits, he sews, he draws. Both of my boys are creative. It's great to share that with them.


We had a small pool party. This is the first one in our new house, no more big community pool for us. The kids all had a great time, and my house survived. Whew! I made the invitation flyer above and the nameplate was for the goodie bag. I tried to keep it very simple. I might make this into a collection.

1 comment:

  1. Happy B-day to your little man ! It's funny my oldest(of 4) just turned 9 on the 10th. It makes me wonder where the heck did the last 9 years go, I don't feel old enough to have a child this old???(heehee) Especially when he can already where my sneakers ;)
    I really enjoy your blog, it is great to find other busy moms that make it work with their illustration career- very inspiring as I am still just starting out. Cute invitations too!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...