Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Happy Birthday Mom!!!

Today is my mom's birthday! I won't say which one, because she wouldn't appreciate my sharing that. I'm so lucky to have her as my mom. She's my friend & is always there for me. She passed down her creativity to me, also. She's a quilter & is helping me create my first quilt. She taught me to sew, which was pretty difficult, since I've never liked anyone telling me what to do. I get that from her, too.

Here's a pic of my mom & my oldest. I never realized how similar they look until I saw this picture.

Here're the blocks laid out, ready to go. The fabric is Full Bloom by Bari J.

Here's me & my mom & cousin, Carol.

Here's the collage portrait I made last year of my mom, grandma, & me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...