Monday, April 12, 2010

This & That

Life is slowly returning to normal around here. There are only a couple of boxes left inside, the garage is quite another story. My studio is coming together, too. There are just a few tweaks left to do, so I can actually work in here now. So exciting.

My studio gets eastern light, so I was happy to see this the other morning. The disco ball ornament I have hanging from the ceiling was throwing dots of sunlight all over the room.

On Sunday, I had a bit of time to create some art, so I painted some tiny 1" color pencil artworks for these frames I had laying around. I'm thinking of selling them in my Etsy shop. I'll let you know.

Last week I collaged these letters for the boys' doors. I haven't decided whether to paint them also. These have been on my craft to do list for awhile. Is it weird to have a craft to do list?

Here's a sneak peak of what I'm working on now. It's fun to combine acrylic paint, crayon, & Photoshop.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Laura! I nominated you for a Sunshine Award! Check out my blog when you get a chance for the details! http://ow.ly/1yozo

    Liz

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your little color pencil framed pieces! So cute! The bee is my favorite. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...