Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Sunshine Award

I was so happy to receive this wonderful award from my Twitter buddy Elizabeth Caldwell. She's one of the reasons I love Twitter so much. I've met many great people through Twitter and blogging. It makes working from home so much more fun and rewarding. There's always someone to talk to and bounce ideas off of.

Here's a partial list of my favorite bloggers. I follow so many it's really tough to narrow it down. I opted not to nominate the same people as Elizabeth did. I don't want to overwhelm anyone.


Now it's your turn to brighten someone's day by nominating your favs for a Sunshine Award:


1) Put the logo on your blog or within your post
2) Pass the award to 12-well-deserving bloggers
3) Link the nominees within your post
4) Share the news by leaving a comment on their blog
5) Link to the person from whom you received the award


Go and make someone's day. Keep the smiles traveling!

4 comments:

  1. Yay!! Thanks for spreading the love! I'm getting choked up over here! *sniff* =) Awesome picks, btw!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the award... I am so honored. I so enjoy stopping by your blog, it is lovely just like you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, Laura! My first award. So excited. Thanks so much :D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...