Wednesday, April 14, 2010

My Budding Designer

Last fall, my youngest handed me this sketch, informing me that he wanted to have me make it for him. He was in his Michael Jackson phase as you can see from the colors he specced. I talked him into a more subtle palette, searched for fabric, and a pattern that was close enough. Then we bought a house and my life turned upside down. I begged my mom to take over the project and she graciously agreed.Today, she brought over the results. I love it!!!! It's in a microsuede and tweed. I had the twead left over from a long ago, unfinished project. So happy to have found a use for it. Still needs a little tweaking in the fit, but he's happy. I think this guy has a future in fashion design. What do you think?


2 comments:

  1. OMG! He's the cutest thing I've ever seen! Just look at that happiness oozing from that awesome jacket! That is the cooliest how he designed it too! Kudos to him, you and your mom!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so awesome! Your little guy looks so happy and he can tell all his friends HE designed it...how cool! Thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...