Monday, April 19, 2010

What I'm loving right now

In a yard where I like very little, this little beauty was a very welcome surprise. I LOVE the color!!!! It almost makes up for the 13 rose bushes, most of which are in colors I do not like. I really don't care for roses at all to be honest. I can't wait to replace them with something else!

I am also loving my greenhouse window. Oh the possibilities!

I already had all of these pots, so for very little money, my window is all dressed up. I can't wait to draw these little lovelies.

My favorite all time flower is the Gerber daisy. I love all daisies, but the Gerber is the queen! There're like sunshine, happiness, & fun all rolled up in one scrumptious flower. Please don't notice the gunk in the bottom of the pool. It's on my to do list.

How can you not smile at these? I wish I could've taken them all home! I hope you're having a lovely spring!

9 comments:

  1. What an uplifting blog post. Thank you for the added colour and smiles in my day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much and you are very welcome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are gorgeous pictures! Especially the purple flower! What kind of camera do you use?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, Katherine! It's a Nikon D60 which I barely know how to use.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love those red daisies! I have never seen them before. You must have a talented green thumb!

    ReplyDelete
  6. No Linda, those were at the nursery. Wish they were in my garden, tho!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! What beautiful pics, I feel the sunshine in them. You have inspired me to plant more flowers, specially outside my studio window, Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good for you Maggie! Flowers always make me smile.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...