Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Long time no see…


As you know I've been up to my ears in making our new house into a home. It's starting to look a little more homey, but there's still so much to do! Here's a few sneak peaks of what I've been up to.


My youngest has never had a room designed just for him, so he's very excited about his beachy, surf room. We just painted one color on the walls, so that we can move in, but there are big plans for this space. I'm a little concerned about the intensity of the color; it's slap you upside the head blue.


My oldest is leaving his Harry Potter room (which breaks my heart), but is very excited about his new camouflage room. Again, we just put the base coat up for now.


My favorite before and after is the built in bookcase around the fireplace. What a difference!


2 comments:

  1. New house, new rooms! Exciting all around! It will be fun to see all your decorating!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All looking so good, the last one of the LR is a superb before & after - whew, you guys must be tired!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...