Saturday, December 26, 2009

Traveling


This is the collage portrait I created for my parents for Christmas. I didn't have time to scan it, so I snapped a quick picture at night. I hope to get a chance to scan it soon. It has all their grandchildren on it. I also added a key with the word "heart" on it. My dad and brother are locksmiths, so it's fitting.


We just got back from visiting my husband's family in Buellton. Here's a pic of the ocean at Pismo Beach. Beautiful!!! The weather was gorgeous down there. We had a great time, but it's good to be home. Back to work on the house tomorrow. Can't wait!

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Your collage for your parents is truly beautiful. I always believe the best gifts are made from the heart.
    Maureen. www.thepizzagang.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! I'm sure your parents were thrilled!

    Happy new year and all the best in 2010!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...