Saturday, November 21, 2009

Happy Birthday Kiyon!!!


My oldest turned 12 today. I can't believe he's this old already and in 7th grade. High school is looming-OMG! He is the most amazing, creative, wonderful guy and I love him from the tips of my toes to the top of my head and deep into my heart. Happy Birthday Kiyon!

He doesn't like cake or cupcakes, so I usually get Brownie Bites for his "cake". This year I got him a Texas Size Cookie from our favorite restaurant, Armadillo Willy's. He always asks for it when we go there, and I always say no. He was so happy!

If you follow me on Twitter, you know he wanted a Nerf dart battle in the park, but it was going to rain. We finally decided that they wouldn't mind the rain, so the battle was on. They all had a great time. It was the perfect birthday. Very simple and loads of fun!

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...