Monday, November 9, 2009

Checking In


Sorry I've been MIA lately. Both kids and my husband have been sick. Little Guy started it with a sore throat, then an ear infection, then pink eye, and just as we thought he was getting better, we found out he's allergic to Penicillin. I feel so bad for him. He is definitely feeling better now. I'm hoping he'll be back at school tomorrow, because I'm having 3 wisdom teeth removed. Oh joy!! I'm hoping for a quick recovery, but it may stay quiet around here this week. Oh yeah, did I mention my dad's getting a new hip on Friday the 13th? Yup. Prayers appreciated.

Teaser: Since I don't want to post without a picture, here's a little sneak peak at some big news which I sincerely hope I'm not jinxing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...