Thursday, October 15, 2009

Semi Custom Collage Business is Live!!!!!

After much sweat and tears (mostly tears), my new Semi Custom Collage business is now live on the web. Deep sigh of relief. It's been a tough battle, but worth, I think. I have to thank my husband, for finally getting me past the part I was stuck at. My brain had shut down by last night, so I had to borrow his today. Worked like a charm.

You can check it out here.

Now I can get to the fun stuff, like laundry, house cleaning, decorating for Halloween, and, let's not forget, sleeping. I was so grateful for the warm weather today, since my son had no clean long pants to wear to school.

3 comments:

  1. Great job on the shop site! I know how arduous & crazy stinking long those sites are to make. If only you could take a mental image of what's in your head and it would magically appear just how you pictured. When will someone invent that?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know, it's so good to see yet another mom juggling between laundry, cooking, cleaning up, taking care of the kids...and still have time to be creative! Thumbs up to you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! BTW, not much of the cleaning actually happens around here. It's usually creating that wins.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...