Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Collage Portrait: AJ


I just finished this Semi Custom Collage portrait. This little guy is totally fearless and loves baseball with a passion. He's so adorable, too! This is the first one in which I've used the green option. You can get your portrait done here.


I entered the PS Print Holiday card contest. Please vote for my Christmas Chihuahua here.

I just had to share this Christmas card by my Twitter buddy, Elizabeth Caldwell. Don't you love it? You can purchase this and many other designs here. Be sure to follow her on Twitter, you won't be disappointed.

2 comments:

  1. Love your new collage portrait. :) Really like how you illustrated the letters "A J" with the little dots. Nice touch. What a cute little guy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Laura for featuring my card on your blog! You ROCK! xxoo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...