Sunday, August 16, 2009

Vacation & Sketches

Worked on some sketches in the car while heading to Reno. I really love them. Last night I tried to fix them up, so that I could color them, but I only managed to mess them up. I won't bore you with those. Above are the original versions. I'll have another go at it today.


Just got back from an impromtu mini vacation to Reno/Tahoe area. We stayed in Reno. I'm not a gambler, so for me, the river was the place to be. I love rivers! I could do without the ocean, but not without a good river. This one's right in the heart of downtown Reno. It reminded me of growing up in the Missouri. So much fun.

We went whitewater rafting, but I haven't found the picture yet. Mild trip. Perfect for our 8 year old's first time.

We got to race Go Carts in Reno. So much fun. On the down side, our boys now have a taste for driving and are anxious to turn 16. I, of course, am not looking forward to that!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...