Monday, July 6, 2009

Robot Art Contest


Here's the newest print available in my Etsy shop. I had my first sale this weekend. You can see the original collage here. My youngest son cried when he found out I had sold it. I have another one, but it's not exactly the same. I think he'll get over it. What a sweety. I'm painting a few more in different color palettes. I'm so excited that Carol Eldridge bought it. She is so talented! I can't wait to see how it looks in her revamped studio. Thanks, Carol!


Here's the big guy hard at work on his entry for the University Art Robot contest. I'm so happy he decided to enter. I hope he wins, but even if he doesn't, we have a lovely new piece of art to display.


File this picture under the "I never thought I'd see the day" category. My husband wasn't a pet person. The kids and I begged for years before he relented and agreed to adopting a dog. Now here he is walking ours, my parent's, and a friend's dog. Wonders never cease.


Today is my dad's birthday. We spent it having lunch together at my parent's house, then we all went to Vasona Park in Los Gatos, followed by dinner at El Burro's. It was a great day. Happy Birthday, Dad!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...