Wednesday, July 1, 2009

The Loft--Finally!

Here's the before picture.

And here's the after picture. I so love the color!!! I once loved the old color, but had grown tired of it. I wanted something bolder and I got it. You have no idea how much stuff I had to move around to get a clean picture.


And here's another shot of my drawing board. I'd show my desk, but I don't have the time to unbury it first. The gold "curtain" is really a sheet I put up to keep out the heat. I have other plans for that window.



2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! One of my favorite colors :o) What'd your hubby think?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it too!! Hubby isn't saying whether he likes it or not. I'm guessing no, but he's great about letting me do my thing.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...