Monday, December 22, 2008

Illustration Friday -- Voices

Ok, so this is a bit of a stretch. She thinks the trees have voices. I love trees just about as much as she does. I have this fantasy that if I were uber rich, I would plant acres of them around here. The eastern mountains need some greening up. They only look pretty for about 3 months a year when the grass is green. Trees would would be a lovely addition.

Merry Christmas to all and thanks for visiting. Wishing you a wonderful New Year!

12 comments:

  1. Very beautiful and very nice sentiment! Happy Holidays :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so sweet! Her warm emotions shine so brightly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely and charming,love it

    Merry Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  4. From one tree lover to another - this is absolutely charming! Happy holidays.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely textures! Feelin' very Christmasy......

    How funny you took Cheryl's class too! I took a workshop previously so I knew she was a great teacher. Its a small world!

    Merry Christmas and all the best in 2009!

    ReplyDelete
  6. She's a little treehugger! I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great Christmas illustration. Would make a wonderful card.

    Merry Christmas to you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. very nice illusration - and very right for the season...even if a little fudged for IF...and who cares about that - it deserves to be posted!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is just beautiful! I love how the tree bends into her embrace!
    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...